FantasyData Swagger / OpenAPI
These swagger files are made available to the public for beta testing. If you discover any issues, please email our support team at email@example.com.
If you're interested in testing out the FantasyData Sports API, and you don't have an active subscription, please sign up for a free trial API key. If you'd like a custom proposal w/ pricing, please contact our sales team.
At FantasyData, we took the initiative to provide swagger files for the convenience of our clients. There are several advantages of this, with Swagger being an open web standard.
Advantages of Swagger
- Developers can automatically generated client SDKs for consuming APIs that support Swagger.
- In the Swagger definition files, API operations are mapped to their respective return types.
- For many seasoned web developers, there will be no learning curve to understanding Swagger, since it's an open standard.
Swagger Code Generation
The biggest advantage is that because Swagger is standardized, you won't need to start from scratch when integrating with our APIs. There are a wide array of code-generation tools that are built on Swagger / OpenAPI. We've scoured the web and found a few that clients may want to take a look at.
- Azure AutoRest
- Swagger CodeGen
- REST United
- There are many more, just search the web for more swagger code generation tools.
Swagger File Downloads
Each of our APIs has a corresponding swagger file, which can be downloaded at the links below. Alternatively, you can download a zip file containing every swagger file.
- NFL v3 Play-by-Play
- NFL v3 Projections
- NFL v3 RotoBaller Articles
- NFL v3 RotoBaller Premium News
- NFL v3 Scores
- NFL v3 Stats
- MLB v3 Play-by-Play
- MLB v3 Projections
- MLB v3 RotoBaller Articles
- MLB v3 RotoBaller Premium News
- MLB v3 Scores
- MLB v3 Stats
- NBA v3 Play-by-Play
- NBA v3 Projections
- NBA v3 RotoBaller Articles
- NBA v3 RotoBaller Premium News
- NBA v3 Scores
- NBA v3 Stats